Site redesign pushes new stories to a sub-page

rscribe

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure who this is designed to help. I've changed my link to the recents page (on OSX) and deleted iMore altogether on my phone (It's unreadable?Nice way to treat your readers).

Marcus Adolfsson

CEO, Mobile Nations
Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
The "All Stories" tab is cookie based, so If you click on it it should remember your preference. It is designed for users that visit the site every day and want to see every story.

The featured tab will change over the next month, to be more of a gateway to everything the site offers (showing more reviews, buyer guides, help content etc).

What makes the mobile home page unreadable? Other then the tabs it looks similar to before.

rscribe

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
It's just a mishmash of menu, ads and stories with no easy way to distinguish what's what. I did remove iMore for a while on my iPhone, then added it again, only to give up in frustration. It's a small screen, push the ads down below the 'fold,' at least. As it stands, your priorities are showing us ads. This is an Apple-centric site. User experience should be paramount, not an afterthought. Think!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner