Naughty girl dot com

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Can you please remove the Naughty girl dot com advertisement's on the imore app.. A well as the other dating advertisement....I don't really need to know about the "Naughty Girls Donuts Shop."Or, 13 Things Naughty Girls Really Do When They Are Alone.

Thank you

Last edited:

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I see ads in the iMore forums app but not the iMore app which now has the forums built in.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Fortunately not seen on TapaTalk. But that's all I would need, is for my Wife to see naughty flirty chat ads. Maybe a new ad source?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the patience on this folks. We're doing some wrestling with the Tapatalk forums app at the moment, and have to submit new code to iTunes. The update will remove all ads!

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Just F.Y.I. We still have "Naughty girl Flirty chat" ads.. Nice to know things haven't changes at the "Naughty Girls Donuts Shop."

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I cleared my browser cache and history after posting this, that seems to have cleared the issue up. Extremely weird but I'm very glad that it was on my end and not the site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Any planned date for these ads to be removed? I'm sure I've gotten a few weird looks from people if they look over my shoulder and see that.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Any planned date for these ads to be removed? I'm sure I've gotten a few weird looks from people if they look over my shoulder and see that.

I still see "naughty girls and flirty chats." "Get ready to chat and have fun 24/7 with a load of steamy girls."

*sigh* chuckles

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I still see "naughty girls and flirty chats." "Get ready to chat and have fun 24/7 with a load of steamy girls."

*sigh* chuckles

OMG. Count me in. I'm sick of seeing this ad too !!
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1420476166.073524.jpg

And I wait till the ! turns to an X so I can tap "report this add" with the reason "inappropriate"

I mean really.....there are kids that frequent this forum as well and they don't need to be exposed to this crap.
I know I wouldn't want my kids exposed to this ish...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Could someone send me the naughty girl link? Asking for a friend. :D

Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Well...I hate to say it but as much as I don't care for the new Tapatalk update, I've reverted back to using it because of these naughty girl chat ads. I guess those X's and resaons don't do squat to modify what ads pop up when your browsing on the iMore forums from the app itself.

tapped out by my P!NK fingers on my iPad Air

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Well, we have a new one. m.naughtydate dot com.

This must be the only advertisement on imore. At lest as far as the app goes. These are the only ads I see.

*sigh*

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro