iMore 3.0 feedback and bug reports

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed an issue on my iPad Mini, I need to logout and log back in to comment while on my iPad, unfortunately I am unable to do so. The iMore account screen is hugely blown up and I can't scroll to the log out button, the iPad thinks I've reached the end of the screen at the connect your Mobile Nations accounts part of the Passport section.

Blazin' From Mini 2 You

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed an issue on my iPad Mini, I need to logout and log back in to comment while on my iPad, unfortunately I am unable to do so. The iMore account screen is hugely blown up and I can't scroll to the log out button, the iPad thinks I've reached the end of the screen at the connect your Mobile Nations accounts part of the Passport section.

Blazin' From Mini 2 You

I noticed I could not scroll in the comment posting on the iPad. Though, it is not yet iPad native.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I noticed I could not scroll in the comment posting on the iPad. Though, it is not yet iPad native.

Not yet, but I was told it will be, it should still be usable on iPad in the meantime, just the blown up iPhone version. I haven't checked to see if I can scroll through comments yet.

Blazin' From Mini 2 You

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Not yet, but I was told it will be, it should still be usable on iPad in the meantime, just the blown up iPhone version. I haven't checked to see if I can scroll through comments yet.

Blazin' From Mini 2 You

100% agree. Odd behavior. Though if I were running the project, one that would be lower on the totem knowing I was working on making it iPad native.

zdn1042

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I don't know if it's just me but I'm having some issues with the new landscape mode. I'm using an iPod Touch 5. Browsing on landscape is fine but I'm having some difficulties typing a comment on landscape mode. Tried closing the app. Same issue.

(1) When typing a comment, I noticed that it can only go up to the middle part of the screen before going to the next row. Also, any taps I did on the right part of the screen doesn't seem to have any effect. Like what you usually do to bring up the SELECT ALL/COPY/CUT/PASTE option.
(2) It doesn't automatically scroll down. If the comment is long enough, I won't be able to see what I'm typing because of the keypad.

Last edited:

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
What a great enhancement! Would love to be able to adjust the font size and of course a full iPad version but this helps a bunch in an app I use daily. Thanks!!

One gotcha found in the new release, if you rotate back and forth within an article and go back to the menu, you can sometimes see the layout for the landscape sticks in the image slider at the top. I am able to reproduce it pretty easily.

Cheers. @Scatabrain

imore-landscape.png

neelshah

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Ability to receive push notifications for replies to one's comments would be useful (and ability to stop following a comment thread to end the notifications).

zdn1042

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
After clicking on a link in an article, then the app goes into a browser-like mode. That browser-like page doesn't allow me to go into landscape mode.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner