Member Map Message

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this is a duplicate. Searched and didn't see anything readily apparent. When I click on Member Map, the following message appears:

I'm logged in, and not trying to post there, just wondering what the map is all about.

IMORE FORUMS MESSAGE
Dog5000, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Sorry if this is a duplicate. Searched and didn't see anything readily apparent. When I click on Member Map, the following message appears:

I'm logged in, and not trying to post there, just wondering what the map is all about.

IMORE FORUMS MESSAGE
Dog5000, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

I'm guessing it's some sort of troll detection.
In case someone gets banned, then creates a new account and username.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

IMORE FORUMS MESSAGE

Log Out Home

To confirm, you get the above message when you follow this link?

http://forums.imore.com/membermap.php

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
It's working for me after setting my location. Don't see many people there yet, but a cool feature.