Passport on iMore website

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I have an problem with my Tapatalk and iMore passport thru the website. It says from the website Sprint_iPhone5 and on my Tapatalk from my iPhone it says SweetSCBerry. It's so confusing :/

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Well my issue is that I can't log in to my account from tapaltak or the iMore forum app. I use my microsoft account to log in but I just can't, any solution? :'(

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Well my issue is that I can't log in to my account from tapaltak or the iMore forum app. I use my microsoft account to log in but I just can't, any solution? :'(

I have the same problem as you. My solution is different from yours but I wish I can help but I can't but the others can help us.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. Same thing but only when trying to access certain forums, like the iPhone 5s forum.

***whole forum now gone!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Marcus Adolfsson

CEO, Mobile Nations
Aug 21, 2011
Visit site

Under the cog-wheel top right corner, Your Account, then enter a password. You will need to login using that information.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2