Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    rgsteele's Avatar
    iPhone Nanite

    Posts
    3 Posts

    Default Comment spam

    I can't be the only one that has noticed a big problem with spam comments on the articles on iMore. Is there anything being done about this?

    I'd be happy to flag comments as spam, if only I were given the option...
  2. #2  
    kch50428's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    20,429 Posts
    Global Posts
    21,310 Global Posts

    Default Re: Comment spam

    Quote Originally Posted by rgsteele View Post
    I'd be happy to flag comments as spam, if only I were given the option...
    Dittos.
  3. #3  
    WreakingHavoc's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    370 Posts

    Default Comment spam

    You can Report any comment (at least I can using Tapatalk), there is a Report option under Other, the same place you can Reply or Quote.
  4. #4  
    kch50428's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    20,429 Posts
    Global Posts
    21,310 Global Posts

    Default Re: Comment spam

    Quote Originally Posted by WreakingHavoc View Post
    You can Report any comment (at least I can using Tapatalk), there is a Report option under Other, the same place you can Reply or Quote.
    We're not talking here in the forum... we're talking the iMore blog comments...
  5. #5  
    Nagulan's Avatar
    iPhone Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts

    Default Re: Comment spam

    Hi sir

    how to Get Internet on your computer from your iPhone
  6. #6  
    James Falconer's Avatar
    Community Manager

    Posts
    854 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,885 Global Posts

    Default Re: Comment spam

    Quote Originally Posted by rgsteele View Post
    I can't be the only one that has noticed a big problem with spam comments on the articles on iMore. Is there anything being done about this?

    I'd be happy to flag comments as spam, if only I were given the option...
    rgsteele,

    Please contact me directly the next time you notice spam comments getting out of hand. I can bring this up with the tech team to look into/resolve the situation!

    james@mobilenations.com

Similar Threads

  1. Spam
    By supermum in forum Site Feedback & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 01:36 PM
  2. Blog Comments fonts and background color
    By scottymomo in forum Site Feedback & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 02:09 PM

Posting Permissions