Can't post

slide

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I can't start a new thread in the 3rd gen case forum. I'm told I have insufficient rights. Have I been banned for some reason?

slide

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
No. After getting that message and posting here, I noted that I got a reply to my OP there. Beats me why I got that error message but it also seems to have cleared itself.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Maybe your login had expired and you just needed to be logged in again? Or internet gremlins? Anyways glad it sorted itself out. :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I know for a while they had moderated all comments mentioning the female writers. You might want to pm Ren? or Ally and see if they can figure out what's going on.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I can't post either? Trying to post in the $110 contest.

I was able to post on the 3rd try and 15 minutes after the first attempt.

Last edited:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Alright thanks I'll do that. How do I pm someone? I can't figure out how to do it

There are two good ways to do that. From any message, click on their user name then select Send PM. You can also go to your Inbox, click on UserCP, then Private Messages, then Send New Message. You have to type their username in to the Recipients field (the system can help you find names predictively), and then type the message, and hit Send. :)

Reactions: rewNATION

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I know for a while they had moderated all comments mentioning the female writers. You might want to pm Ren? or Ally and see if they can figure out what's going on.

Oh my gosh! What a world we live in that something like this is sadly necessary...

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
pretty sure i'm being ignored by all people running imore. I've sent out multiple private messages and after a week still no response from anyone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2