What's up with the site?

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Kristy I creeped into your profile:p and if I wanted to I could leave a visitor msg, but everything else like your stats etc. were all just a blank box.

Pink I just creeped in on you too and it's the same for you, I can leave a visitor message but everything else is blank as well. Likely across the board for everyone. Hopefully TiPb is aware of it and they will get it all worked out soon! It coincided with their site updates so that's probably what has buggered it up.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pink I just creeped in on you too and it's the same for you, I can leave a visitor message but everything else is blank as well. Likely across the board for everyone. Hopefully TiPb is aware of it and they will get it all worked out soon! It coincided with their site updates so that's probably what has buggered it up.

:confused:I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned it though. We're the only 2 that have:p lol

Well, hope to get our stats etc back soon !! :)

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Can't see my "likes"

Not sure why you aren't able to as I can see them.

6c2478a7-7bef-bd97.jpg

6c2478a7-7c09-04c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been like this since last Wednesday, and i *think* Kristy_Lyn's is in about the same time frame as mine.

its rather annoying to not be able to view those screens.

Yeah we have had the same time frame and I'm still lacking my stats. Weird that some people still have their stats.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I just emailed TiPb this to see if we can get it fixed

Hi there,

I'm just contacting you because myself and a few others have been experiencing problems with our "user profiles". They are completely blank and don't show any of our stats. I will link you to the forum page where we discuss the issue since it started happening last week.

Here's the link:

http://forums.tipb.com/tipb-feedback/225660-whats-up-site-4.html

Let us know if you can make any suggestions on how to fix this, or if it's something on your end let us know. Thanks so much, Kristy!

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just emailed TiPb this to see if we can get it fixed

Hi there,

I'm just contacting you because myself and a few others have been experiencing problems with our "user profiles". They are completely blank and don't show any of our stats. I will link you to the forum page where we discuss the issue since it started happening last week.

Here's the link:

http://forums.tipb.com/tipb-feedback/225660-whats-up-site-4.html

Let us know if you can make any suggestions on how to fix this, or if it's something on your end let us know. Thanks so much, Kristy!

tyvm for this, great idea indeed:)

It didn't even cross my mind to email them about the issue:eek: but hopefully it can be corrected soon.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
tyvm for this, great idea indeed:)

It didn't even cross my mind to email them about the issue:eek: but hopefully it can be corrected soon.

You're welcome, my pleasure! I was just waiting a few days before I did to see if it corrected itself, however now I'm sure we will hear something, when I do I will post it here :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
You're welcome, my pleasure! I was just waiting a few days before I did to see if it corrected itself, however now I'm sure we will hear something, when I do I will post it here :)

yea I was hoping it worked itself out too but that's not happening.

Thanks again:)

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the delay in getting it fixed. It is being worked on though.

The Quick Reply should be fixed. All the profile pages should also be fixed, with the exception of the Visitor Messaging tab.

WOOOOHOOOOOO Cory you ROCK!!! It's all fixed, Thanks a lot Cory!!! Let's celebrate Pink! We can now check out our STATS! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks a lot for fixing it up so quickly! Much appreciated!!

Happy New Years everyone!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
WOOOOHOOOOOO Cory you ROCK!!! It's all fixed, Thanks a lot Cory!!! Let's celebrate Pink! We can now check out our STATS! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks a lot for fixing it up so quickly! Much appreciated!!

Happy New Years everyone!

YaaaaaaaY !!! Thank soooooo much Cory, I can see my stuff again:D:D much appreciated :D:D

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! We can celebrate Kristy !! :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2