Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts

Default To tall the tipb alum

Is it not possible to post a comment on a blog with your iPhone? It seems I have to put abusername and email adress every time I try to I'm wondering if I am missing the log in button. I'm using my iPhone now and I see that I can post a thread like this. Can someone help ke cause I would really like to start commenting with my phone instead of waiting til I get home
    Ty n advance!
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    891 Global Posts

My phone remembers my name and email when i post comments on a blog post. are you resetting cookies and other info in mobile safari?
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    3,890 Global Posts

You can comment, I do all the time from my iPhone. You don't have to login though to comment like for the forums. Scroll to the bottom of the comments and right above the text box for the comment just put in your name and email address. Then type the comment in the big box and touch "publish". That's it, you can have Safari remember. But other apps, like if I post from twitter don't remember.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts

Yea it remembers my info in the boxes I was just wondering if there was a way to login before I posted my comments like on the computer.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts

Now that itunes 10 is out i can play the stuff on my iphone on the second computer but i still can't edit any idea?