Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    Editor Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,469 Global Posts

Default 10 Year Anniversary Contest Thread

To celebrate our ten year anniversary, each of our sites is giving away ten $50 gift certificates to its respective accessory store. To enter, simply make a post in this forum thread sharing how this site has helped you better use your smartphone before midnight Pacific this Friday.
    So tell us, how has this site helped you?

We'll pick the winners randomly and there's only one entry per person, so please don't make our lives complicated by posting more than once.

The prize is technically a $50 coupon good for anything in our accessory store, it can only be used once and it cannot cover the cost of shipping (sorry!).
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    488 Global Posts

10 Years, congratulations. I would love to win $50 I would probably spend it all on one of my smartphones anyway.
    iPhone Newbie

Oh, the things I could buy with free money!
    -posted from my iPhone.
    iPhone Nanite

TIPB is my first go-to site for all things iphone. Congrats smart-phone family -- any here's to many, many more years.
    iMore Intermediate

This site has actually helped so much even though i jsut started posting in the forums..tipb.com has actually helped me learn how to better use my phone and how i can get the most of my money in the app store, keep me up to date when im debating with fellow microsoft buds...
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Congratulations folks! Awesome content!!
    iPhone Newbie

Awesome! Way to go! You all do really great work. Here's to more!
    iPhone Newbie

I got lots of help here when I first jailbroke my iphone. wouldn't mind getting some free accessories.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts

I can't count high enough to add my posts on the SME sites. Maybe that just means I should stick to one platform.... (Nahhhhhhh.)

You've come a long way, baybee!
    iMore Intermediate

I love tipb. I roll over in bed, grab my iPhone to turn the alarm off, and then I hit theiphoneblog.com to check out the latest info in the iPhone world. The accelerometer is great, but it plays with your head when you are trying to read sideways with your head on the pillow. Keep up the good work Rene & crew. Perhaps you could do a chart of how often certain "tipsters" are correct with their "inside knowledge." That way we'd know who to trust when the latest rumors arise.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,472 Global Posts

I stumbled across precentral and tipb around the same time while I was researching and trying to figure out which device would best suit my needs. With the help of all the postings here and on precental I was able to come to conclusion the iPhone was for me, and I couldn't have been happier. When I've had questions or problems the great community here has helped me from picking a navigation app to when I was iPhoneless and didn't know if you could send a text while on the phone. So, congrats on 10 years, and here's hoping for another 10 more!
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    165 Global Posts

This is one of my top sites, I check it frequently throughout the day. My favorite feature is the jailbreak guides. Keep up the great work, and congrats!
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    737 Global Posts

This site and it's sister site TreoCentral has helped me greatly over the years from troubleshooting problems on my phones to helping me customize and tweak out my phones. Thanks for all the help and support.
    Treo700w-Treo700wx-iPhone3g
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

Like many others surely do, I use TiPB to get the most from my iPhone.

I can't imagine the absence of this great community--thanks for the giveaway, and congrats on ten years!
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

One of half a dozen blogs I check religiously - great tips and love the app reviews!
    TiPb Forum Staff

Global Posts
    1,898 Global Posts

How has this site helped me? There was so much information here that I am now able to help others.

Boom.
    iPhone Newbie

TiPB has helped me keep up to date with new/good apps, has informed me about many new accesories. and kept me updates with all of Apple's events, and even provided the live blogging of the event. Thanks TiPB!
    iPhone Nanite

TiPB has helped me go from a one time WinMo user to an iPhone fan with absolutely no pain at all. Except for mocking jealousy from former WinMo friends.
    iPhone Newbie

By far the best iPhone site and I love reading the blog. When friends ask me about something iPhone related, chances are I have read it here!
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts

I am a big fan of the smartphone experts sites. I orginally found Crackberry.com when I had a Curve and was checking out all of the other sites in the family. More and more I was looking at theiphoneblog seeing all of the cool stuff that was happening with the iPhone - so after the 3GS came out I decided to finally make the switch!

The iPhone is such a wide ranging platform (various apps for all purposes, music, web), it is really critical to keep up on all that is going on and this is a "one stop" type site for me to be able to keep abreast of the latest news on Apple, the iPhone, and iTunes. In addition there is a really nice resource in the forums for questions, wallpapers, etc. You can really get your answers to common issues pretty easily. With a quality community it makes the overall ownership experience of the device even better than it would be otherwise.

Nick
    iPhone Nanite

Default Well - I'm a newbie here...

... so it's hard to say how much this site has helped me.

However, as a new iPhone owner, I've searched MANY, many sites for information, yet keep coming back to this one for the most current, accurate and well-reported news.

Congrats - and see you around!

(and since my sons birthday is today (born on 9-9-91), your anniversary is today, and the fact that I could use some new toys for my new iPhone - I'd love to win something!)
    iPhone Newbie

I love the reviews of everything iPhone and Apple you guys give us. I have also got uberous amounts of help in the forums for my 3GS as well. Thank you for all that you guys do. I love checking out the site and seeing what is new every day. Keep up the GREAT work!!
    iPhone Newbie

Anytime my iPhone has had a hardware problem or even a question about a case TIBP has always been their for me, when I was in doubt everybody here my "family" was always here to take care of my iPhone needs.... thanks TIBP
    iMore Intermediate

I want to buy a stereo bluetooth so bad. Wish i had 50 bucks to start me off with! I don't post much here, but I visit often. I listen to the iPhone live podcast every episode. Wish I could watch it live, but I work on Wednesday nights. Love the podcasts.
    Last edited by spiderman001728; 09-13-2009 at 02:40 AM.
    Administrator

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Contest is over!