What's on your Siri wishlist?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
With WWDC '17 coming in June and iOS 11 likely being released this fall I'm hoping our favorite digital assistant Siri will get a facelift. I would love the ability to dictate multiple commands to her at once, like "Hey Siri, turn my house lights off and remind me to send Bob an email when I get to work".

What's on your Siri wishlist?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
It would be nice if she remembered the initial question and that she could answer subsequent questions accordingly.
For example "How is the weather tomorrow" plus "and the next day?" Right now she sees every command as a first question and doesn't handle subsequent questions really well.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Since I'm a frequent Siri user and the fact that it works quite well for "me", I don't know what else I'd like it to do other than continue to improve on its language capability.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
It would be nice if she remembered the initial question and that she could answer subsequent questions accordingly.
For example "How is the weather tomorrow" plus "and the next day?" Right now she sees every command as a first question and doesn't handle subsequent questions really well.

Siri actually does have some contextual awareness. I just asked "What's today's weather forecast?" Then I asked "What about tomorrow?" Siri was able to remember that I just asked for the weather and gave me tomorrow's forecast.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Siri actually does have some contextual awareness. I just asked "What's today's weather forecast?" Then I asked "What about tomorrow?" Siri was able to remember that I just asked for the weather and gave me tomorrow's forecast.

Oops, maybe that was not the right example to give, but there is room for improvement, nevertheless.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner