- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Impossible to use SIRI when iPhone locked
I am running iPhone SE under iOS 9.3.2 and SIRI does not want to work when my iPhone is locked.
I enabled the option to make it available when iPhone is locked, enabled "HEY, SIRI" but as soon as i quit the menu and come back, it's turned "OFF"...
Anyone has the same issue and fixed it?
- 05-30-2016, 04:58 PM #2
- 07-28-2016, 11:27 AM #4
- 08-19-2016, 06:22 AM #5
- By john_908 in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2016, 11:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2016, 09:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2016, 06:44 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2016, 06:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2016, 04:07 AM