Siri has stopped giving me the weather
On my iPhone 4S, when I ask what the weather will be Siri says, " I can't show your favorite weather locations. Sorry about that."
And the Weather Channel App on my iPhone has stopped working properly.
Is there an iPhone virus? I already rebooted the phone several times.
How can I fix this?
- 04-14-2016, 12:43 PM #2
- 04-14-2016, 01:07 PM #3
- 04-15-2016, 07:55 PM #4
Re: Siri has stopped giving me the weather
I have the same question. iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.1. The Weather Channel app should not be relevant, right? But the iOS Weather app has stopped showing me hourly weather, and Siri gives me the same response as you reported. It's been like this the last few days and is quite annoying. I don't think there's a virus, and I also tried rebooting, addingweather locations too...
- 04-15-2016, 07:57 PM #5
- 04-15-2016, 07:59 PM #6
Re: Why has Siri stopped giving me the weather?
Okay this is weird. I actually fixed it now. I'm not sure how. I viewed notification center and it has weather information, though it showed old, not-updated information. Then I went to the weather app. And then it just started working. Siri too.
- 04-15-2016, 11:50 PM #7
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2016, 02:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2016, 08:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2016, 01:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2016, 12:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2016, 10:30 AM