how do i set up siri to call me by name
I have an iPhone 6s
- 04-01-2016, 03:19 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 400 Posts
Re: how do i set up siri to call me by name
1. Activate Siri by holding down the home button and wait for the beep.
2. Say "Call me ____" Fill in the blank with whatever you want Siri to refer to you as. This can be your name or anything else.
3. Siri will reply "From now on, I'll call you ____. OK?
4. Reply "OK."
Siri will the update the nickname field of your contact info to this name. This is also how your name will appear when Siri types out your name.
Source: How to get Siri to correctly pronounce your name or call you something else.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2016, 08:39 AM
- By lesterquilaman in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-02-2016, 07:11 AM
- By basolo3977 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2016, 07:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2016, 06:47 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2016, 04:34 PM