I’d really appreciate help - extemely limited due to chronic pain
Can siri do the following with audio commands?
1) Complex searches on the web with lots of keywords
2) Reading information on websites or documents
3) Writing a document or letter that I dictate
Also, do you know of any other way to do any of these voice commands with google, etc? Thanks in advance for help.
- 02-28-2016, 04:29 AM #2
- 4,147 Posts
Re: I’d really appreciate help - extemely limited due to chronic pain
Hello and welcome to iMore.
To answer your questions.
1) No. Even has a hard time with simple searches sometimes
2) Pretty decent. Give it high marks on this.
3) Pretty decent, but not perfect.
I can not speak for Google as I have never tried it. I do find Cortana in Windows 10 better than Siri, but still not up to what you are asking. My wife uses Dragon Naturally Speaking by Nuance as she has RA and has a hard time working on the computer for extended periods of time. It will do everything and more of what you are asking for. It comes with a price tag though of $70 for the Home Edition and $150 for Premium Edition. Those are current sale prices. I have used it on occasion and find it to be a very capable software.
- 02-28-2016, 07:40 AM #3
- 02-28-2016, 11:01 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2016, 08:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2016, 07:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2016, 07:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2016, 06:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2016, 12:12 PM