- 10-14-2015, 07:26 PM #2
Re: Using Siri to Add a task to a list in Reminders with Date
I just tried it out. What worked for me was remind me to go shopping on October 20th. It added "go shopping" to my default list with a due date of October 20th. I then said "move that to my home list" and it moved. Might work for you.
- By Wildo6882 in forum iPhoneReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2015, 01:05 AM
- By flyinion in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2015, 09:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2015, 04:11 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2015, 03:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2015, 02:51 PM