How do I stop Siri from emailing people I create appointments with?
If I say "schedule Lunch with Bill", Siri asks me what email address to send the invitation to. How do you prevent people from getting spammed by these?
- 10-04-2015, 04:02 PM #2iMore Genius
- 14,252 Posts
Re: How do I stop Siri from emailing people I create appointments with?
Set it up manually through the calendar instead of asking Siri ... Although I do it all the time and have never had Sir ask me what email to use. If you have it set that way to email an invitation, Deselect it or put in an email, That is why Siri is asking because it isn't find can email.
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2015, 07:12 AM
- By WildCatStud333 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2015, 05:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Mac ProReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2015, 04:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2015, 03:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Mac ProReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2015, 02:10 PM