I cannot get Siri to understand me. I do not have a funny accent.
it is difficult for Siri to understand me, I talk very slowly. Cannot use her. My English accent is typically Canadian.
- 06-13-2015, 07:14 PM #2
- 16,557 Posts
Re: I cannot get Siri to understand me. I do not have a funny accent.
My Wife is from Georgia and has a Southern Drawl when speaking and Siri also has a problem understanding her as well. She gets so frustrated its almost funny, but I try not to laugh. May I suggest slowing down when speaking to Siri and pronounce words clear.
- By iMore Question in forum iMacReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2015, 11:06 PM
- By oliverames in forum 12-inch MacBookReplies: 27Last Post: 06-20-2015, 03:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2015, 06:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2015, 06:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2015, 06:30 PM