How do I get Siri to spell a name I say using voice command differently?
She spells my son's name Reese when I use voice command for dictating texts. I want her to spell it Rhys
- Best AnswerApr 14 2015 | 11:19 am EDT
Do you have an entry in your contacts for your son?
Go to his entry... edit... add field... phonetic first name... put in "Reese"
- 04-14-2015, 11:19 AM #2
- By pkcable in forum Apple WatchReplies: 10Last Post: 04-14-2015, 09:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 02:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2015, 10:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 10:08 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2015, 09:51 AM