Siri won't remind me anymore

tarheelgal

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I would tell Siri to remind me all the time she would confirm and if always get the reminder. Now I tell her she confirms and I don't get the reminders anymore. I tried settings and there's really nothing to set. HELP! I severely need my reminders! I depend on them!!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. Reboot your device and try again.
2. Try saying something similar to: "At 10:30 A.M., remind me to pour a second cup of coffee." Be sure to state the time FIRST!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

There was a thread here on iMore about this topic I will try and find it in the mean time do a hard reset on your device

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I tested three times on my iPhone and each time it worked fine... I do have location services turned on. But not really needed since it's timed based

tarheelgal

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Where is the settings for reminders? When I go to settings and reminders there isn't really any settings set.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Let's start from scratch.
1. Go to Settings - Notifications Center and then tap on Reminders.
2. Under "Alert Style", select "Alert".
3. Scroll down and enable the following:
A. Badge Icon
B. Show in Notification Center
C. Show on Lock Screen

4. Now set a test reminder with Siri starting by speaking the following "At 12:12 PM....." or another time.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Did that twice now. Didn't work. :(

I don't know what else to tell you except to Backup your device, connect it iTunes, restore it, and then set it up as new. Before doing that, I suppose you can try going to Settings - General - Reset and then tap on "Reset Network Settings", but before you do, be sure to write down your Wi-Fi pass code because you will need to re-enter it in order to connect to your Wi-Fi network, unless it's not protected by a pass code.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro