Will ios 7.1 update fix car issue?

Watrat

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Good afternoon,
Been reading a similar thread on here about a problem I am having with siri over bluetooth....I am using bluetooth in my car and it works great with connecting and directions..using the phone. Problem comes when I want to send a text message..after a certain amount of time the message disappears even after saying yes to sending..it just times out. I know others have had similar issues...is it because I lock my phone with a passcode? When its unlocked and open I don't seem to have time issues. Anyway, was wondering with the 7.1 update coming for carplay might this fix the issue in cars that aren't new or to be released?

Thanks

Tom

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon,
Been reading a similar thread on here about a problem I am having with siri over bluetooth....I am using bluetooth in my car and it works great with connecting and directions..using the phone. Problem comes when I want to send a text message..after a certain amount of time the message disappears even after saying yes to sending..it just times out. I know others have had similar issues...is it because I lock my phone with a passcode? When its unlocked and open I don't seem to have time issues. Anyway, was wondering with the 7.1 update coming for carplay might this fix the issue in cars that aren't new or to be released?

Thanks

Tom

I can't say for certain, but we'll know soon enough. Hopefully, iOS 7.1 will fix the problem you're having.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW