Results 1 to 2 of 2
- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Using Siri for communicating with a deaf person.
If this has been answered direct me to the thread, thanks. I have a friend whose wife is virtually deaf. She hears some sound but not enough for a conversation. Is there a way to use Siri in a conversation mode. I speak to Siri and it shows up on the screen. I'm an old fossil, 79, and can do lists and ordinary text using Siri but I haven't found a way to do it in a conversational mode.
- 08-20-2013, 06:03 PM #2iMore Genius
- 11,066 Posts
- iOS Version
Re: Using Siri for communicating with a deaf person.
You just want plain old voice dictation. You could do this from your text or email app - you speak, it shows up on the screen. And then just delete before sending.
- By rjkgr in forum iPhone 5Replies: 37Last Post: 08-22-2013, 06:22 PM
- By Optid in forum iPad 4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2013, 10:23 AM
- By JamilHaddadin in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2013, 04:47 PM
- By JamilHaddadin in forum iPhone 5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2013, 10:18 AM