- 07-25-2013, 08:58 PM #2
- 07-25-2013, 08:59 PM #3
Go to Setting-General-Siri and turn it on. If it is on, Press and hold the home button for a few seconds to see if Siri will initiate. If not, back up your device to either iTunes or iCloud and then restore it as new. I am also assuming you aren't jailbroken and haven't installed any tweak, app or whatever that might have altered something in regard to using Siri.
- By anon7759143 in forum SiriReplies: 7Last Post: 07-27-2013, 09:44 AM
- By dfb8085 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2013, 10:25 PM
- By donovan castleberry in forum SiriReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2013, 10:36 PM
- By JDabney in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2013, 10:42 AM
- By Baz Bradshaw in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2013, 08:37 AM