Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default how do you change the color of the text or italicize words with Siri

Being handicapped I use the voice to text constantly how do you change the color of the text or italicize words? How would I find answers to these questions... basically editing with Siri Or a voice to text app. I have Google Mail, Yaho (all the biggies) I just don't know how to edit ..vocally.. And to lazy to figure it out any other way please help... I'm not familiar with this whole thread... forum ...Information site but I have faith that Someone( too smart for their own good probably) Will pity me and offer me a shortcut tutorial please

Default Gimpy phone user

First of all, welcome to iMore and we appreciate you being here among us. Now for your questions, I will direct you to a whole section of accessibility tips via the iMore Blog that may be of great use to you. You can access that information via the following link.

Take care and again, welcome to iMore.

Default re: how do you change the color of the text or italicize words with Siri

Welcome to iMore. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here to help you. Enjoy your stay!