- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Siri and messages
There have been a few threads on this topic, but i have a specific query about Siri and messages:
How do i set up Siri to actually tell me when i receive a message? I know that you can get Siri to read the message to you, but i actually want Siri to tell me, instead of having a text tone.
My friend's phone came with this as standard, and she can't switch it off, so if i know how to switch it on, it solves both our issues.
Thanks in advance
- 06-11-2013, 09:52 PM #2
- 06-14-2013, 02:54 PM #3
- By SwsFoe in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 13Last Post: 09-12-2012, 07:50 AM
- By MacBookBuddy in forum SiriReplies: 21Last Post: 02-22-2012, 08:34 PM
- By AlwaysAnxious in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 19Last Post: 01-04-2012, 02:05 PM
- By cjvitek in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 9Last Post: 10-20-2011, 07:49 PM
- By ldv75 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2009, 08:07 AM