Trouble getting Siri to write and send Emails
I am trying to write an email using Siri on my Ipad 4 for the very first time.
I think i have set up Siri in the settings area ok and filled in the info required
Yet when i start siri by holding down the start button or whatever its called, it asks me what i want to do, so i say “ Write Email”
It then asks me to whom do you wish to send the email to, so i say the name of the person in my contact list that i wish to email, but Siri cannot find them.
I have tried every which way possible to get it to understand but am stumped
Can you help me in pointing out what i need to do or am doing wrong please.
- 06-07-2013, 09:11 AM #2
- 06-07-2013, 09:18 AM #3
- 06-07-2013, 10:25 AM #5
Re: Trouble getting Siri to write and send Emails
Ok i tried the test thing and got the same results as you
but when i try to send an email to anyone else in my contact list siri cant find them
it always says " Sorry i can't find anyone with that email address" Yet i know they are there
Think i must have burnt out the swear machine this morning LOL
No network problem as i can view the web and all other internet based things no problem
i have even tried ammending contacts names to make it easier for Siri but with no luck
i am baffled !!!
- 06-07-2013, 12:14 PM #8
- 06-07-2013, 12:49 PM #10
- 06-07-2013, 01:31 PM #11
- By bobbob1016 in forum iMessageReplies: 7Last Post: 03-07-2013, 06:17 AM
- By RealDeal71 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-22-2012, 09:38 PM
- By saprahan in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2012, 06:00 AM
- By rkguy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2012, 10:49 AM
- By Fausty82 in forum SiriReplies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2011, 01:17 PM