- 04-03-2013, 10:02 AM #2
Re: Calling a bridge with Sir
Edit the phone number for the bridge and insert one or more pauses as needed... to edit the number on the iPhone keypad in the contacts app... tap/hold the * key on the screen, the dial pad will change - where you can add the pause. Once that is done, dialing that contact from Siri should be no problem.
- By Chamidu Fernando in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-12-2013, 11:37 AM
- By Chamidu Fernando in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 8Last Post: 02-11-2013, 07:07 PM
- By Mahlerman in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2010, 03:17 PM
- By Stevie No-Wonder in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 11-25-2008, 02:31 PM
- By uv.iphone in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2008, 06:43 PM