Need help with Siri :-(

anon(5468683)

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I got an iphone5 and some times i get it right and other times i don't, i'm still learning all the functions and what not.

So When i use siri, i said "Call Regi" and siri responded with "I don't see anyone with name Reggi, would you like me to search the web?"

Then another time I said, "Find the nearest Marc's" and siri responded with "Here are the results for Marks"

How do i fix this or adjust my speaking to fix it? I don't want to misspell my friend's name or i don't even know how to fix marc's with a c not a k.

ShaneBunting

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Maybe keep using it, Apple say that it learns your dialect the more you use it, so give it some time.. Siri is still young and learning lol

iA

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Many it's you if you have a Accent or your pronouncing something wrong because when I talk to Siri sometimes it's not always accurate because I'm not talking clear enough

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
My experience is that the more you use the better.
Call Jack mobile.
Read last text message
And so it goes. Good Luck

Iosnation

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I got an iphone5 and some times i get it right and other times i don't, i'm still learning all the functions and what not.

So When i use siri, i said "Call Regi" and siri responded with "I don't see anyone with name Reggi, would you like me to search the web?"

Then another time I said, "Find the nearest Marc's" and siri responded with "Here are the results for Marks"

How do i fix this or adjust my speaking to fix it? I don't want to misspell my friend's name or i don't even know how to fix marc's with a c not a k.
You can manually write it on iOS 7. If you are on iOS 6, Settings - General - Software Update

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711