- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Need help with Siri :-(
I got an iphone5 and some times i get it right and other times i don't, i'm still learning all the functions and what not.
So When i use siri, i said "Call Regi" and siri responded with "I don't see anyone with name Reggi, would you like me to search the web?"
Then another time I said, "Find the nearest Marc's" and siri responded with "Here are the results for Marks"
How do i fix this or adjust my speaking to fix it? I don't want to misspell my friend's name or i don't even know how to fix marc's with a c not a k.
- 12-16-2012, 09:18 AM #2
- 01-24-2013, 04:22 PM #3
- 01-24-2013, 07:51 PM #4
Re: Need help with Siri :-(
My experience is that the more you use the better.
Call Jack mobile.
Read last text message
And so it goes. Good Luck
iPad 2 Wi-Fi
MacBook Air 13" Mid 2012 Mountain Lion 10.8.3
Former Storm2 & Palm Owner
- By Lsufan3103 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2009, 04:29 PM
- By prexybabe in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2009, 09:12 PM
- By Jandis in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2009, 05:53 PM
- By Frozen001 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2009, 01:35 AM
- By PrinceZul in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2008, 08:27 AM