Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By paulthefencer
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    Banned

Global Posts
    343 Global Posts

Default Sari vs Google Voice Search

Google Voice Search is available on ios and so is it better than Sari?
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: Sari vs Google Voice Search

In some respects Google's version of Siri is a little better. If you ask a simple question like "how high is the Eiffel Tower", it'll answer more quickly in a more human sounding voice. However it doesn't interact with your apple device like Siri does. For example you can't tell Google voice search to send an e-mail to dad, or send an imessage to someone. You can't have it launch apps like Siri will. So they both have their pros and cons. I've found the Google voice search to be a little better at predicting what I'm saying. Sometimes I'll ask Siri a question and it will not hear exactly what I said, where this doesn't happen as much with Google. However they're both a lot of fun. And they're both free so enjoy them both.
    John Yester likes this.
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    112 Global Posts

FYI it's spelled Siri not Sari...
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paulthefencer View Post
    In some respects Google's version of Siri is a little better. If you ask a simple question like "how high is the Eiffel Tower", it'll answer more quickly in a more human sounding voice. However it doesn't interact with your apple device like Siri does. For example you can't tell Google voice search to send an e-mail to dad, or send an imessage to someone. You can't have it launch apps like Siri will. So they both have their pros and cons. I've found the Google voice search to be a little better at predicting what I'm saying. Sometimes I'll ask Siri a question and it will not hear exactly what I said, where this doesn't happen as much with Google. However they're both a lot of fun. And they're both free so enjoy them both.
    I agree, I have and use both regularly.