Who is Siri voting for in the 2012 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That is funny...:)....Still, I know exactly who I'm voting for and, to me, it's a no-brainer....:D... but I will keep my choice to myself.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
but I will keep my choice to myself.

That's good, D. I'll "try" to keep my choice to myself too....
happy-040.gif

udeva7y3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Smh ain't Noway in hell I will vote for Romney PERIOD

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

I couldn't care less who you vote for. Ain't no way in hell who you're voting for is going to get in for another term anyway.

smolder-obama.jpg

Obama_Hope_Negative_4.gif

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

mellimel2212

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Idgas that u voting for Romney. U knocked yo head to hard if u think Romney cares about the nation and if u think he getting in office. He just a clone of all the bs Republicans we been having in office

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
And PS BUSH GOT US IN THIS S**THOLE NOT OBAMA

This is going to go nowhere fast... there are plenty of places where people can get acrimonious with one another over politics. This does NOT have to be one of them.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Idgas that u voting for Romney. U knocked yo head to hard if u think Romney cares about the nation and if u think he getting in office. He just a clone of all the bs Republicans we been having in office

SMBO, REALLY??? You are actually crazy enough to think that Obama actually gives a rats ass about you or this country? HE has done NOTHING AT ALL for this country in the last 4 years, EXCEPT to create MORE DEBT, HIGHER TAXES, HIGHER UNEMPLOYMENT RATES, AND SEND MORE JOBS OVER SEAS. So don't give me this BS about Obama caring about this country!!

mellimel2212

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
No no petty arguements just a healthy discussion about the NEARBY election

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
And PS BUSH GOT US IN THIS S**THOLE NOT OBAMA

That's right, always blame the previous party and take no responsibility for your own party F/U's. "CHANGE", wasn't that the crap that Obama was spouting off about 4 years ago? He changed things alright, and now it's time to change them back, so we can at least level the playing field for "everyone".

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
No no petty arguements just a healthy discussion about the NEARBY election

There are plenty of places to discuss politics. This need NOT be one of those. I enjoy iMore forums because they are largely devoid of this kind of excrement. My wish is that they stay that way.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
This is going to go nowhere fast... there are plenty of places where people can get acrimonious with one another over politics. This does NOT have to be one of them.
This was bound to happen with " 2012 Presidential Election" in the title of this thread, lol.

CardsFan314

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
SMBO, REALLY??? You are actually crazy enough to think that Obama actually gives a rats ass about you or this country? HE has done NOTHING AT ALL for this country in the last 4 years, EXCEPT to create MORE DEBT, HIGHER TAXES, HIGHER UNEMPLOYMENT RATES, AND SEND MORE JOBS OVER SEAS. So don't give me this BS about Obama caring about this country!!

Signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, restoring basic protections against pay discrimination for women and other workers

Signed the Children's Health Insurance Reauthorization Act, which provides health care to 11 million kids -- 4 million of whom were previously uninsured

Issued executive order to repeal Bush era restrictions on federal funding for embryonic stem cell research

Increased minority access to capital

Established Credit Card Bill of Rights, preventing credit card companies from imposing arbitrary rate increases on customers

Health Care Reform Bill, preventing insurance companies from denying insurance because of a pre-existing condition

Health Care Reform Bill, allowing children to remain covered by their parents' insurance until the age of 26

Tax cuts for up to 3.5 million small businesses to help pay for employee health care coverage

Tax credits for up to 29 million individuals to help pay for health insurance

Expansion of Medicaid to all individuals under age 65 with incomes up to 133 percent of the federal poverty level

And actually go after terrorist and dictators.

...you're right nothing was done...(presses sarcasm button)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711