Can Siri argue?

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I was just trying to see if I could trick Siri, if I could confuse her, or make it argue or something.

So far it's been unflustered. It's more adept to secrecy than a member of the CIA.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
When I first saw Siri, I thought it was like what you see in Sci-Fi movies. But it's not very sociable or relatable. I'd like to see it adapt to what you've been telling it, and not be like an 8 ball..

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
When I first saw Siri, I thought it was like what you see in Sci-Fi movies. But it's not very sociable or relatable. I'd like to see it adapt to what you've been telling it, and not be like an 8 ball..

thats exactly what i was thinking and would actually be able to hold a conversation when it responds no to something and you reply she just responds with something totally unrelated :(

peterthomas

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Say wolfram Alpha to Siri, and when you say it, she will ask something like, what can I help you with, after that ask anything and she will just keep repeating the previous statement. I saw this in another post, so may be its where you can beat Sri, which seems unlikely otherwise!

michikade#AC

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I've made Siri mad before - but that's because I was trying to turn her into Hal 9000 ;)

It took about 7-8 tries to get her to say, "I'm sorry, Amber, I'm afraid I can't do that." Heh

She told me she was going to report me for abusing an intelligent agent. It made me laugh.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711