Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

5 Posts

Default I want to know when we are going to get a Siri update!

I was wondering when apple is going to give us a major stir update ? I do not have my phone jailbrake so I hear of all these cool stuff that they are doing and would love to see some new stuff !! Any one have any idea when or what they might be doing ?
    iMore Elite

2,654 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,865 Global Posts

Siri will probably get a major update in the next version of iOS. I think they can push minor updates silently though.
    iMore Genius

10,934 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts

Since Siri is a server side function, most updates can be done without touching our iPhones or bothering with iOS.

I just hope that the few functions it currently has will start working reliably. As it is, it's useless.

587 Posts
    Global Posts
    892 Global Posts

Apple could do much more with Siri than they are doing- but they want to save it for the next iPhone. So you won't be seeing any major updates to Siri until then.
    iMore Newbie

27 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

yea probably not until iOS 6 comes out
    iPhone Newbie

31 Posts
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

Tim Cook on D10 last night stated that Siri was going to have many updates and new feature in the next few months. So I would say Siri will be getting a update soon.