Celebrity Siri conversations you'd love to see?

Georgia

iMore Prime
Feb 15, 2010
www.tipb.com
Now that Apple is using celebrities like Samuel L. Jackson and Zooey Deschanel in their iPhone 4S commercials, it opens the door to a lot of potentially great conversations.

Here are some I'd love to see:

Christian Bale: "Oh, good for you, Siri!"

James Earl Jones: "Sir, I... am... your... father!"

Sean Connery: "No, Shiri, I shaid Jammy Dodger!"

Give me your best Siri celebrity conversation and we'll feature the very best, funniest, and most creative ones on the site!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Can you imagine Charley Sheen in a conversation?!?! :D

And here is the conversation....

CS: Siri I've got tiger blood!

Siri: I found several videos of a man ranting about tiger blood !

CS: It's me Siri!

Siri: Yes Charlie it is. ;) They also mention adonis DNA, and I found several DNA testing centers near you, would you like me to set an appointment?

CS: I'm winning!!!!!!!

Siri: Ok I will now call you Winning.

Reactions: sherlock

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm 100% sure how this could work since "Scotty" is dead, BUT I'm thinking about that scene from Star Trek IV where Scotty is trying to talk to the 20 century computer. He keeps saying "Computer?" And getting no responce. So they use stock footage of that scene and then have Siri answer "Yes Mr Scott" Then a scene from the movies or from the TV series where he says "they call my Scotty" or something similar, and then Siri responds "Ok I'll call you Scotty" Then the screen blacks out and the words, The future is now! appear on the screen.

MrJDCurtis

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Jim Carrey just being funny.

Tom Cruise talking to Siri in the middle of a scene that looks like it could be in Mission Impossible. That would be freaking cool!

Tom Bergeron, who everyone knows from Dancing With the Stars or America's Funniest Videos.

How about Apple's CEO, Tim Cook? :)

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
A conversation between David Beckham and Siri would have good scope, soccer, fashion, posh spice etc

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'd rather they not use celebrities in their commercials at all. Apple's advertising, as far as commercials
are concerned, absolutely sucks. The closest Steve Jobs let celebrities in Apple commercials were the
iPod commercials. Like Bob Dylan. And at was it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711