Siri Takes FOREVER

Tytanious

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I have given up using Siri. Everytime I use Siri (in full 3G Bars or Wifi) and it takes her a minimum of 30-60 to have her respond. It is so annoying and unhelpful. I have finally turned it off. Anyone having similar issues or fixes? I would LOVE to have it work, I think it is a fantastic feature...when it works.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps Apple's servers are overloaded.... Anyway you can't beat talking to Siri (even with the delay) rather than getting the phone out of your pocket.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Keep in mind this is an emerging, innovative program/concept. Speed will improve over time. Give Siri a break, she's doing the best she can. :)

Tytanious

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Yes but the point is if I say"Call my wife" and it takes 45 seconds for Siri to do it and it would have taken me 10 seconds to do it...to me, it's not worth it.
Now I'm not here to bash on Siri, the point was to see if anyone had tips or tricks to fix this, because I love using Siri when it works.

MacBook Air 11" - iPhone 4S 64GB White - iPad (3rd Gen) 64GB White

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
As stated by an article posted on iMore's website, Siri works by sending anything you ask it to a data center in North Carolina.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR