am i the only one who does not use Siri?

iSmileyFace

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Nope. I have Siri off to avoid accidentally pressing it when I'm typing on the keyboard. It's very annoying and I never really used it anyway so it's off =P

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I don't use it, but, the one time I decided to use it in the past, it took a moment for it to recognize my accent. I've not bothered with it since...

peterthomas

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Now thats a confusing situation, half of the people are saying that they use Siri a lot, while the rest of the people are saying that they do not use Siri at all, I am :confused: whether there is a problem with the Siri or there is some problem with the people :eek:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Now thats a confusing situation, half of the people are saying that they use Siri a lot, while the rest of the people are saying that they do not use Siri at all, I am :confused: whether there is a problem with the Siri or there is some problem with the people :eek:

Why is it confusing? Whether or not people use Siri is a matter of preference and nothing more. I prefer to use it while others do not. Reasons as to why varies. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW