The Truth About SIRI - Steve Jobs Little Secret

midrar

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Steve Jobs knew about his pending death and wanted one more feature that would affect our daily way of life.

Steve Jobs is of Syrian decent. Many people weren't aware of his stage 4 cancer that killed him the day after the Iphone 4s announcement. So The man of Syrian decent, named the feature that would revolutionize our daily way of life with the word SIRI.

The meaning behind SIRI is in its title. SIRI, in Arabic, is translated into "MY SECRET".

So the Genius behind the iPod, iPhone, & iPad gave it a name that encompasses all of the following:
The Secret of his pending death, The Secret of his ethnicity, & the Secret of the feature that nobody knew about, hence the name "SIRI".

So everyone now knows the true meaning behind the well thought out name for this new feature called SIRI.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
That's very interesting, but Siri was acquired by Apple. They didn't name it.

Unless Siri was created by Steve, secretly. hahaha

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Did you know that Jobs is really not his name, but an acronym for Justly Obsessive Buddhist Surrealist. Really. I read it on the Internet. His real last name is Warsnotack, but he did not want people to confuse him with Wozniak so he changed it... He left all his money to the BATFW foundation. The meaning of which is still hotly disputed.

tino72

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Steve Jobs knew about his pending death and wanted one more feature that would affect our daily way of life.

Steve Jobs is of Syrian decent. Many people weren't aware of his stage 4 cancer that killed him the day after the Iphone 4s announcement. So The man of Syrian decent, named the feature that would revolutionize our daily way of life with the word SIRI.

The meaning behind SIRI is in its title. SIRI, in Arabic, is translated into "MY SECRET".

So the Genius behind the iPod, iPhone, & iPad gave it a name that encompasses all of the following:
The Secret of his pending death, The Secret of his ethnicity, & the Secret of the feature that nobody knew about, hence the name "SIRI".

So everyone now knows the true meaning behind the well thought out name for this new feature called SIRI.

very stupid..

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Did you know that Jobs is really not his name, but an acronym for Justly Obsessive Buddhist Surrealist. Really. I read it on the Internet. His real last name is Warsnotack, but he did not want people to confuse him with Wozniak so he changed it... He left all his money to the BATFW foundation. The meaning of which is still hotly disputed.

Nice!

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
One more secret! Steve Jobs named his company Apple because it's the name of his secret hideout! Why you ask?! Because he is the man behind the mask of the Super "Bad Guy/Evil Doer" THE WORM! And he hides in an Apple! Get it! #TrueStory!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2