Lets hear it, Siri ! The good , the bad, the ugly .

Kylazin

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
So far, it is very cool. I love how I can use natural voice commands and it understands me fairly well, even in crowded areas with a lot of noise. I see it being useful for when I'm driving (integrates well with my car's BT system) It makes doing certain tasks much simpler.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I used Siri to send a text to my sister and that worked great. Then I tried to send a text to my daughter (via Siri) and it kept trying to call her instead. She is going to wonder why she has two hang-ups from me on her phone today! I think the biggest problem is actually ME. I keep forgetting to wait until the microphone lights up to speak. I'll just need more practice.:rolleyes:

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I love her! She's a comedian. I asked her how old she was twice and the first time her exact words were "I don?t see how that's relevant", the 2nd time she said ?I?m not allowed to answer that question? LOL!!!!!! Siri recognized my voice right out of the box and knew pretty much 99% of every word I said.

chiratsu

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
423722794.png

:D

!BigTex71

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Siri is pretty cool. I like how I can talk in a normal conversational tone and it recognizes all my words. With my Droid I had TO. SPEAK. LOUDLY. AND. PAUSE. BETWEEN. EACH. WORD. to get it to recognize me accurately.

My one complaint so far with Siri - I asked "Where is the nearest Best Buy store?" Siri responded, "I don't recognize Best Buy."

Maybe that was a joke or something?

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
She will "not understand" things one minute, and then you say it again and she will. It's funny.

I asked her to find me an Otterbox case so I could protect her, and she found me Best Buy and a handful of others.

Justin55372011

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Its pretty groundbreaking, ive had nothing but success with it as well. it will be great while driving with the bluetooth, a lot safer for sure.

Justin55372011

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
This sprint iphone is amazing too, by the way. I was skeptical of it with the netowrk and how it would perform but right now it is exceeding my expectations.

munchkinsdad

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I have no siri either for some reason... an help guys? or a clue? I'm lonely

found her!!! go to settings - general - Siri

hello my love....

Last edited:

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Siri is working here....somewhat. It seems like some of the features (like built in search for cabs, etc) doesn't work in Canada.

I just tried "I'm drunk" and Siri told me that it couldn't search in Canada. Wtf?

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice