- 10-17-2011, 08:19 PM #101
- 10-17-2011, 08:48 PM #102
- 10-18-2011, 12:25 AM #103
- 10-20-2011, 07:43 PM #104iPhone Newbie
- 25 Posts
For humor purposes, I asked her to _____ me. She responded, "If I could blush I would." I asked her for another type of *favor* and she asked me to turn on location services so she could find my location! (We laughed for about 15 minutes at work over this. (Censored, as not to offend).
- 10-20-2011, 08:12 PM #105
- 10-20-2011, 08:13 PM #106
- 10-20-2011, 08:41 PM #107
- 10-21-2011, 01:40 AM #108iPhone Beginner
- 83 Posts
Well, if anyone got two iphones, and having two "Siri's", they can try the siri vs siri things, that is turn both the siri's on and then see how they communicate to each other.
The idea came to me from a youtune video where they placed two iphones with siri close to each other and then were hearing the answers that they gave each other. It was too much of fun!
- 10-21-2011, 08:45 AM #109
My problem with SIr is when I switch the language to UK English to improve the speech recognition accuracy, it won't access U.S. map data for some bizzare reason known only to Apple. It also turns into a man (reminds me of a Austin Powers line).
- 10-22-2011, 09:52 AM #110