Get iPad Pro 9.7 now or wait for new one?

Alistair Ward

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I'm desperate for an iPad. I have the iPhone 7 Plus and Apple Watch, but have always regretted getting rid of my iPad last year. I want the 9.7 inch and have even looked at the refurbished models, but there's a few dilemma's.

How likely is it that Apple will release a new model in around two weeks time at WWDC? It's not that I mind having the older one if the new one wasn't worth the extra, it's just I'd hate for it to be really good and then I regret purchasing.

Would you go for one now, or wait?

IvanKaramazov

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
It appears to be very likely. Obviously no one outside Apple knows for certain, but the number of leaks and rumors at this point seem highly suggestive. I would expect that the 10.5" screen model will appear at WWDC (with a body size similar to the current 9.7 but with slightly reduced bezels), and likely an update of some sort to the 12.9 as well.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I'm desperate for an iPad. I have the iPhone 7 Plus and Apple Watch, but have always regretted getting rid of my iPad last year. I want the 9.7 inch and have even looked at the refurbished models, but there's a few dilemma's.

How likely is it that Apple will release a new model in around two weeks time at WWDC? It's not that I mind having the older one if the new one wasn't worth the extra, it's just I'd hate for it to be really good and then I regret purchasing.

Would you go for one now, or wait?

The WWDC Keynote is 13 days away. Apple has a 14-day return policy. If you purchase a current new 9.7" iPad Pro tomorrow, it'll give you even more time to see if Apple introduces a new iPad that you may find worthy as well as time to return your current purchase if you want.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2