MacBook 2016

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey all ,
Can I get a MacBook Pro now ?
Sure you can as long as you have the money to pay for it.
Will we have a major update this wwdc event ?
Probably, and, more than likely we'll see a preview of iOS 10, but I'm only speculating.
Should I wait longer ?
Should you wait longer to purchase a new MacBook Pro? I wouldn't, especially if I needed one right now. Still, only you can make that determination.

Last edited:

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Sure you can as long as you have the money to pay for it. Probably, and. More than likely we'll see a preview of iOS 10, but I'm only speculating.
should you wait longer to purchase a new MacBook Pro? I wouldn't, especially if I needed one right now. Still, only you can make that determination.

I would wait on the purchase on the MacBook Pro. Rumored to be a redesign this year, supposedly a lot thinner. I would wait just because it's so close as well.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I would wait on the purchase on the MacBook Pro. Rumored to be a redesign this year, supposedly a lot thinner. I would wait just because it's so close as well.

I've heard it would just be a mild refresh, adding Skylake processors. I'm guessing we'll know more in June.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey all ,
Can I get a MacBook Pro now ? Will we have a major update this wwdc event ? Should I wait longer ?

There WILL be a new design for the Macbook Pro in September this year which will include updated Processors & GPUs.
They may replace the old Macbook Pro 13' (Non-Retina) with the current 13" Retina model but who knows. I would personally wait for the launch of the new Macbook Pros and see if you like them, if not purchase the old version at a cheaper price. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR