I am just puzzled as i am not sure if i should go for the currently available iPhone 7 or wait for the next release? As i heard it's Apple's 10th Anniversary this year, and maybe something special will be released?
    Please help me with my decision :/
    01-03-2017 05:13 AM
    There will always be a better phone coming out. If you're in need of a phone right now the iPhone 7 is a very good phone. If you don't need a new phone then you can wait and see what gets released in the future.
    01-03-2017 05:24 AM
    I am just puzzled as i am not sure if i should go for the currently available iPhone 7 or wait for the next release? As i heard it's Apple's 10th Anniversary this year, and maybe something special will be released?
    Please help me with my decision :/
    As the "TheUnknownUser" said, there will always be a new and better phone coming out each year. Deciding whether to get the current iPhone or wait for the next one purely depends on how old your phone currently is.

If you own a 5s. i would say get the iPhone 7 now since it would be a great improvement but if you have the 6s... i would say wait till the iPhone 7s comes out since the 7, while an improvement won't be a $600 improvement over the iPhone 6s.

Hope this helps a little. Plus if you want a headphone jack, iPhone 6s is your man.
    darius_robin likes this.
    01-05-2017 02:38 AM
    As i heard it's Apple's 10th Anniversary this year
    Its the iPhone's 10th anniversary this year, not Apple's.
    Last edited by darius_robin; 01-05-2017 at 05:49 AM.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    01-05-2017 03:17 AM
    If you need a new phone right now then get one. Otherwise, hold out for next year. Rumors point to a big overhaul. Then again, they're just rumors.
    01-05-2017 06:19 AM
    My 6 Plus was starting to show is age with a few problems here and there, so I upgraded to a 7. Otherwise I would have waited to see what next year's model would have been. I must say, however, that I'm quite impressed with how much of an improvement the 7 is. Much better than I thought it would be.
    01-05-2017 08:08 AM
    Personally, I would get the iPhone future, but if your current phone is need of a desperate update, I would update and resell a months before
    01-06-2017 02:46 PM
    If need an iPhone now, just buy an iPhone 7. If not, you might as well wait and see.
    02-21-2017 03:04 AM
    If you can wait 7 months for the 8 then it's worth holding out. The 7 is basically the 6S with a facelift, and while it's a great phone, it will probably look unremarkable come September.
    02-21-2017 04:08 AM
    I would really wait for the next one! I think it's going to be something special!

https://jourstadskelleftea.se/
    02-27-2017 05:49 AM
    After almost 3 and a half years with my 5S, I just got the 7 Plus and I wish I would have bought it months ago. Everyone is different, but I personally know I can be happy with a new iPhone for at least a year or two, no matter what Apple releases for the 10th anniversary.
    Matty likes this.
    02-28-2017 01:20 AM
    After almost 3 and a half years with my 5S, I just got the 7 Plus and I wish I would have bought it months ago. Everyone is different, but I personally know I can be happy with a new iPhone for at least a year or two, no matter what Apple releases for the 10th anniversary.
    I love that feeling. When you buy something and you love it so much that you wish you did it sooner. Congratulation on your purchase. The 7 Plus is amazing. Camera, battery, performance. All round.
    jmr1015 likes this.
    03-11-2017 12:02 AM
    I love that feeling. When you buy something and you love it so much that you wish you did it sooner. Congratulation on your purchase. The 7 Plus is amazing. Camera, battery, performance. All round.
    Thanks. Yeah I love this phone. It is definitely a little large in hand compared to my 5S, but the battery life is ridiculous. I used to charge my 5S nightly, maybe pushing it to about lunch the next day if I knew I'd be near a charger. But the 7 Plus goes two to three days easy with my usage. I'm at 61% right now, Sunday afternoon, and I charged it last on Thursday night before bed.
    Matty likes this.
    03-12-2017 02:36 PM
    Thanks. Yeah I love this phone. It is definitely a little large in hand compared to my 5S, but the battery life is ridiculous. I used to charge my 5S nightly, maybe pushing it to about lunch the next day if I knew I'd be near a charger. But the 7 Plus goes two to three days easy with my usage. I'm at 61% right now, Sunday afternoon, and I charged it last on Thursday night before bed.
    The idea of smartphone batteries lasting more than 1 day is a dream to some people haha. Most devices normally only last till the end of a work day with moderate to heavy usage. So to have devices like the iPhone lasting as long as you mentioned it's a breath of fresh air. I hope 2017 brings 2 day battery life to smartphones as a standard. Hopefully the 1 week battery life comes sometime in the future.
    03-12-2017 02:54 PM
    The idea of smartphone batteries lasting more than 1 day is a dream to some people haha. Most devices normally only last till the end of a work day with moderate to heavy usage. So to have devices like the iPhone lasting as long as you mentioned it's a breath of fresh air. I hope 2017 brings 2 day battery life to smartphones as a standard. Hopefully the 1 week battery life comes sometime in the future.
    Yeah I'm far from a heavy smartphone these days. I don't play games or stream content like Netflix with my phone. My usage profile is Text, email, voice or video calls, some social media, some document editing and review. Occasionally stream some Spotify on the way to and from work. But if I'm at my desk, I'm mostly on my PC or iPad, and if I'm at home, also mostly on my iPad. My iPad struggles to make it through a full day without being charged lol
    Matty likes this.
    03-12-2017 05:02 PM