Will Apple release a new iPad Pro this year?

I

iMore Question

Have there been any rumblings about a new iPad Pro for this year?

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
The 13 inch version might get an update in the autumn. It's unlikely that the 9.7 inch version will, although Apple have withdrawn and updated a product after only six months before - the iPad 3 to iPad 4.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
The 13 inch version might get an update in the autumn. It's unlikely that the 9.7 inch version will, although Apple have withdrawn and updated a product after only six months before - the iPad 3 to iPad 4.

Me will purchase a 13 inch version. The price will be higher than the 12.9 version but worth the difference.

FRG_RC

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
There might be an update for the 12.9 inch, i haven't heard anything. Usually we hear things by now. So best guess for March 2017 for a update. :)

We can only speculate, but would it make sense to launch an update for both iPads (the 12.9 and the 9.7 one) at the same time? Tablets are not exactly hot these days. I wouldn't want two competing product at the same time in a market that is shrinking.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
We can only speculate, but would it make sense to launch an update for both iPads (the 12.9 and the 9.7 one) at the same time? Tablets are not exactly hot these days. I wouldn't want two competing product at the same time in a market that is shrinking.

Good points, although I don't think the tablet market is shrinking. Growth is definitely slowing though. We'll see what happens in a few weeks. Lots of rumors this year.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro