Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Default MacBook 2016

Hey all ,
    Can I get a MacBook Pro now ? Will we have a major update this wwdc event ? Should I wait longer ?

Default Re: MacBook 2016

Quote Originally Posted by nishant kumar3 View Post
    Hey all ,
    Can I get a MacBook Pro now ?
    Sure you can as long as you have the money to pay for it.
    Will we have a major update this wwdc event ?
    Probably, and, more than likely we'll see a preview of iOS 10, but I'm only speculating.
    Should I wait longer ?
    Should you wait longer to purchase a new MacBook Pro? I wouldn't, especially if I needed one right now. Still, only you can make that determination.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 04-11-2016 at 08:58 PM.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    310 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    Sure you can as long as you have the money to pay for it. Probably, and. More than likely we'll see a preview of iOS 10, but I'm only speculating.
    should you wait longer to purchase a new MacBook Pro? I wouldn't, especially if I needed one right now. Still, only you can make that determination.

I would wait on the purchase on the MacBook Pro. Rumored to be a redesign this year, supposedly a lot thinner. I would wait just because it's so close as well.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfedude88 View Post
    I would wait on the purchase on the MacBook Pro. Rumored to be a redesign this year, supposedly a lot thinner. I would wait just because it's so close as well.
    I've heard it would just be a mild refresh, adding Skylake processors. I'm guessing we'll know more in June.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    4,341 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nishant kumar3 View Post
    Hey all ,
    Can I get a MacBook Pro now ? Will we have a major update this wwdc event ? Should I wait longer ?
    There WILL be a new design for the Macbook Pro in September this year which will include updated Processors & GPUs.
    They may replace the old Macbook Pro 13' (Non-Retina) with the current 13" Retina model but who knows. I would personally wait for the launch of the new Macbook Pros and see if you like them, if not purchase the old version at a cheaper price.