RUMORED 4 inch iPhone?

HariKECE

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
RUMOURED 4 inch iPhone

Friends..I am very excited reading the rumoured 4 inch iPhone. I am currently using iPhone 5s and the screen size is perfect to me. Can we have what you guys all think should be specs of this device. Personally my pick will be A9 with M9 chip, 2GB RAM,8MP iphone6 camera and better battery from iPhone 5s. I am not much bothered by 3D touch hardware and Apple pay. Still OK with 1st gen Touch ID. Expecting price 499$

Last edited:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: RUMOURED 4 inch iPhone

Welcome to iMore

I am also excited about a new four inch device to replace my 5s. If you read the iMore write-up it mentions some of the features you listed and I agree that the updated specs in the rumor would serve the device and its interested customers very well

http://www.imore.com/apple-once-again-rumored-be-planning-new-4-inch-iphone
Apple once again rumored to be planning a new 4-inch iPhone via @iMore

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site

will upgrade to this if it occurs, don't want 3D touch, I'll bet that's a prime cause of **** calls !

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site

I hope Apple release a state of the art model 4" screen with an A9, 2Gb LPDDR 4, same components found in the "5.5" iPhone 6S.

Otherwise, no sale.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

My fianc? would love this. She has a 6s but says it's too big. I honestly couldn't adjust to that size again since using the S plus.

HariKECE

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site

In this case, Apple might think this model might eat the sales of iPhone 6s versions. I would expect a mixup of iPhone 6 and iPhone 5s specs in 5s body

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Really excited about the prospect of this! I've had the 6, then the 6Plus, only to end up back on the 5S. The advantages of bigger screens, at least for what I do, just weren't there. To be honest, all I'd want is some updated internals, and I'd LOVE if they brought back the black color of the 5...so much cooler than Space Grey imo.

sikra

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
The world needed a flagship 4" phone and now we finally have! I love it!

I have said it over and over again.

There has been lots of reports, that "people" wants bigger phones and that's why manufacturers make them. The only problem with these reports, and the only thing the manufacturers don't seem to get, is that there haven't really been any choice when it comes to flagship phones. If you wanted the best, you needed to choose the big screen.

That's like saying, if you replace all food with rat pills, people will start buying. It doesn't mean that people actually love it, they just don't have any other choices..

luvmy2minions

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
i personally like having a big screen able to play games and movies on it and actual see it why would you want so a small phone and screen it will end up hurting your eyes worse in the end..i like seeing things without having to squint

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
i personally like having a big screen able to play games and movies on it and actual see it why would you want so a small phone and screen it will end up hurting your eyes worse in the end..i like seeing things without having to squint

I'm an avid iPhone 6s Plus user but I can still see value in a smaller device. For instance, pocketability and easier one-handed use. Not everyone has poor vision and the font size can always be increased if needed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR