iPad Air 3

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Since a thread hasn't been created yet that is dedicated to the iPad Air 3, I decided to start one. Please post any links you find that have rumors on the iPad Air 3 that will be released this October here!

sfluecki

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
sure hope they will update the purely capacitive screen to finally get on par with the surface 3 in terms of pen capabilities. even though jobs said there is no need for a pen - it does feel better to take notes than a finger :)

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I thought I wouldn't, but my husband just mentioned "casually, in passing" ;) that he wouldn't mind inheriting my Air 2 "should I decide to upgrade" (LOL) because he would like to take advantage of the split screen feature in IOS 9. So if an Air 3 happens, I'm getting it. For some reason I thought Tim Cook had hinted at an Air 3 during the IOS 9 keynotes but I'm not sure.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I passed on the Air 2 last year so I really want a new iPad this year (currently have a first gen Air).

Sent from a far away Galaxy

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
So I keep hearing that they are not going to do a refresh this year on the Air 2 since they will be coming out with the larger one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I hope they don't ignore the iPad Air. I have no use for a mini and I don't want to carry around a huge iPad pro. I love my air because it is the perfect size and weight to take with me every where. It slips nicely into the smallest bags and doesn't weigh me down.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I hope they don't ignore the iPad Air. I have no use for a mini and I don't want to carry around a huge iPad pro. I love my air because it is the perfect size and weight to take with me every where. It slips nicely into the smallest bags and doesn't weigh me down.

Yep, that's exactly how I feel. I like the size and weight of my Air 2 it's perfect. A new iPad the same size and weight but with Pro features would certainly get my attention.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW