What voip app on iphone or ipad should I use what is the best one?

h4dr0

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello forum , I wanted to know if you could make short list or suggest me some on this question ,
What voip app on iphone or ipad should I use what is the best one?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Skype and Fring are both quite popular. Give 'em a try, if you haven't already...:)...As for which is best, that's for YOU to decide.

lenonx-x

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
I have Skype installed on PC, but I use it mainly to talk for free. Otherwise I use the Smartgroschen. They have a small top-up starts from 0.89 Euro, so just enough to use from time to time.

CharlesTeel

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I've been using Skype quite a bit for business. For personal, I've been actually kind of pleased with the voip calls from Facebook Messenger

braveworld

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I used Fring for a long time, but then am all in for FaceTime audio. Its the easiest to use, no setup, just works. But thats just for personal. I've been using Skype for work, with a $2.99 unlimited US calling plan, and a workaround is having my Google Voice number as the caller ID.

Complicated but outgoing calls are through Skype (with GV number as caller ID) and incoming calls to my GV number come to my phone, using cell minutes. Text is done through Google Voice. I called up my carrier's customer service asking about second line/second number and it was a joke.

So now I'm checking out Line2. Call quality is really good and even better on wifi. Its $9.99 a month after the trial. Good set of tools, looks worth a shot. Best part about VoIP apps....no contracts!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal