Should Apple Come Out With More Apple Products Besides Phones & Computers?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Should Apple design, Build and brand other products besides phones and computers and if so - What do you think they should concentrate on? What devices for what market?

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
re:

Should Apple design, Build and brand other products besides phones and computers and if so - What do you think they should concentrate on? What devices for what market?

Do you mean like a Infotainment system for your Car, or Maybe a Streaming device for your TV would be cool too ...

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
re:

Nope. They should focus where they are. Phones, iPods, iPads, Mac, and TV.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
re:

I think everyone has their own opinion on what device best fits their needs. If Apple can extend into other devices that meet peoples needs and do with the support they put into their products, i say why not.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
re:

Does not have to be a huge overload and that was not where I was going but more of an expansion of a few items like Taz said.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
re:

I would buy an Apple TV (not that little box, but an honest to goodness TV).

Other products I want from them:
A watch
A car (lol)
A game console

The sky's the limit.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
re:

Speaking of televisions, don't you guys think Apple would succeed really well in the Television space with their cinema display technology they already have been implementing for a good while now?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Last time they tried to dabble in too many markets, they almost went bankrupt. I say stay with the products they make best, and they will be around for a long time. :)