- 11-11-2012, 08:06 PM #2
re: Does Rogers Unlock Phones?
This thread is appropriately placed and has had over 500 views. If anyone had an answer, they would have offered it. Please do not continue reposting in other forums.
- 11-11-2012, 08:15 PM #3iMore Intermediate
- 370 Posts
- iOS Version
Yes, it costs $50. Just call them, they do it by phone and it's immediate. I unlocked my Rogers iPhone 4 and gave it to a friend on Bell.iPhone5 32gb, iPad2 64gb wifi, Apple TV3, MacBook Air
- 03-24-2013, 07:55 AM #4
- By tharley46 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 08-15-2013, 07:13 PM
- By meashish in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 08-10-2013, 04:56 PM
- By Victor FranKo in forum iPhone 5Replies: 13Last Post: 07-25-2013, 05:26 PM
- By aniketsahrma9865 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2013, 04:59 PM
- By itsaykj in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2013, 09:06 PM