Quis89 when will you learn? This isn't about common sense or current events, it's about making excuses with alternative facts and irrelevant BS to keep missing the adipose orange elephant in the room.
    The only thing the appointed orange polyp is good for is generating material for late night comedians, otherwise he is as useless and vomitous as week old dog food left at room temp during summer. He will sell us to any foreign power willing to kiss his noxious flabby badonks while oppressing and abusing women at every turn and making his life's quest to destroy every minority in his path, has no problem hiring every climate denying environmental destroyer available, he is as sleazy, putrescent and unclean as any insult to humanity ever oozed onto the planet from the rectal cavity of the universe.
    And here in America there are actually people who applaud that and think it's a wonderful thing.
    Let that sink in.
    This is why America is no longer the superpower of the world, we are going the same way as the Romans, our era is over.
    We are now a nation of ignorant dimwits thanks to the republicans having slashed every education budget that they could just so they can head trip the country and send their own kids to private schools.
    Quis, you can try debating with them, you won't get anywhere.
    You cannot apparently demand that people think when the very ability to think has been snuffed out by generations of American education.
    This is Trumpanzee Nation. So put on your red cap and start playing with your own feces, it's the thing, now.
    Wow!...Just....Wow!....I mean the hatred you have within is mind blowing...
    04-04-2017 07:29 PM
    And what part of my post was not true? You're damn right I'm hateful and bitter, I'm educated enough to know what this "presidency" means.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    04-04-2017 07:36 PM
    I'd argue the post after hers resembled more hate and bitterness. You conveniently skimmed over it.
    04-04-2017 07:39 PM
    I'd argue the post after hers resembled more hate and bitterness. You conveniently skimmed over it.
    How about you explain that
    04-04-2017 08:04 PM
    The left can't stand that their criminal lost to a businessman with no political background.
    04-04-2017 08:05 PM
    I have yet to hear ONE single good thing Trump has done.
    Funny nobody was able to say what good hillary ever did other than​ say she's not Trump. I'm just glad your liar and murder lost!
    Last edited by ItnStln511; 04-04-2017 at 09:43 PM.
    04-04-2017 08:06 PM
    I disagree. Quis' reply is his viewpoint based on his own research. There's no deliberate name calling or obvious hate in it. He takes his pot shots and then try to assuage the reply at the end. The other is just straight up hatred from start to finish.
    04-04-2017 08:06 PM
    I disagree. Quis' reply is his viewpoint based on his own research. There's no deliberate name calling or obvious hate in it. He takes his pot shots and then try to assuage the reply at the end. The other is just straight up hatred from start to finish.
    They're referring to my post but unable to explain what they said.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-04-2017 08:08 PM
    How about you explain that
    You straight up labeled her something and referred to her as a dumb person. You actually needed that explained to you? What the hell do you do for a living? I'm guessing manual labor.
    04-04-2017 08:11 PM
    "BENGHAZI!".
    So I take it you find what hillary did I'm Benghazi to be acceptable? If a Republican did that I'm sure you'd be calling for their head!
    04-04-2017 08:12 PM
    Please stop pretending like you didn't notice ItlnStln's reply. You know full-well he's who I am referring to. Not Quis. Please don't play the blind evangelical game.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    04-04-2017 08:14 PM
    You straight up labeled her something and referred to her as a dumb person. You actually needed that explained to you? What the hell do you do for a living? I'm guessing manual labor.
    What the hell do you do for a living? I assume you're an uneducated liberal. For the record I manage a multi million dollar a year location in a multi billion dollar a year industry. Like I said if you're not smart enough to answer my questions then don't bring things up which you are unable or unwilling to explain. Also nothing I said was untrue, just get over the fact that your criminal lost and the White House is once again occupied by a respectable person who doesn't believe in punishing the rich by taxing them.
    04-04-2017 08:18 PM
    What the hell do you do for a living? I assume you're an uneducated liberal. For the record I manage a multi million dollar a year location in a multi billion dollar a year industry. Like I said if you're not smart enough to answer my questions then don't bring things up which you are unable or unwilling to explain. Also nothing I said was untrue, just get over the fact that your criminal lost and the White House is once again occupied by a respectable person who doesn't believe in punishing the rich by taxing them.
    lol "multi-million dollar a year location." So you work in the military as our servant. That's what I figured.
    04-04-2017 08:19 PM
    Please stop pretending like you didn't notice ItlnStln's reply. You know full-well he's who I am referring to. Not Quis. Please don't play the blind evangelical game.
    I honestly thought you were referring to Quis' reply. I read EvilGuppy's post and then Quis' reply to it. I didn't pay any attention to ltlnStln's post in this regard. In fact, after posting "wow....just...wow...", I starting chatting with someone else via iMessage. Sorry for the confusion.
    robertk328 likes this.
    04-04-2017 08:20 PM
    lol "multi-million dollar a year location." So you work in the military as our servant. That's what I figured.
    Way to not answer my question like you hillary voters do. I'm assuming you sit home and get government handouts like the obamaphone
    04-04-2017 08:21 PM
    .... You leftists have got to be some of the dumbest people I've ever seen!
    Dude, c'mon now. That's unnecessary.
    04-04-2017 08:24 PM
    Way to not answer my question like you hillary voters do. I'm assuming you sit home and get government handouts like the obamaphone
    Get back to work, my servant. Make sure I keep getting everything for free.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    04-04-2017 08:24 PM
    Dude, c'mon now. That's unnecessary.
    What can I say, the truth isn't ways nice.
    04-04-2017 08:26 PM
    Get back to work, my servant. Make sure I keep getting everything for free.
    You're a joke
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    04-04-2017 08:26 PM
    Alright.... time out time...
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    04-04-2017 08:27 PM
    So I take it you find what hillary did I'm Benghazi to be acceptable? If a Republican did that I'm sure you'd be calling for their head!
    Nah...it was handled extremely poor. Doesn't matter who the affiliated parties are. Wrong is wrong.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    04-04-2017 09:29 PM
    Really? Lol. I'm who you assumed he was talking about? Lol. ItnStln511 has been all through the Politics section spewing hate and name calling lol. I just always found it interesting how it was "ignored".
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    04-04-2017 09:38 PM
    Nah...it was handled extremely poor. Doesn't matter who the affiliated parties are. Wrong is wrong.
    For once I agree with you in the politics section, but it's not the first time I've agreed with you on imore, that was in the 7 Plus case thread maybe?
    But I agree that it was handled extremely poor, before, during, and after, and that's an understatement I feel.
    04-04-2017 09:40 PM
    spewing hate and name calling lol.
    I'm just doing what you Trump haters do!
    04-04-2017 09:41 PM
    Funny nobody was able to say what good hillary ever did other than​ say she's not Trump. I'm just as your liar and murder lost!
    You kind of proved my point. Lol. She asked for something positive Trump has done and you deflect and bring up Hillary. The woman lost the election. Trump is our new leader. He won! We don't have to mention anything Hillary accomplished because she isn't in the White House and she probably never will be. Why would we compare a president to a failed presidential candidate? If you'd like to discuss Trump thought, that'd be cool.

Or would you like to continue to deflect and discuss Hillary, those darn emails and Benghazi?
    Evilguppy likes this.
    04-04-2017 09:42 PM
60 123