Thoughts on the election result?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Trump has never said he's an atheist and I highly doubt he will say such a thing. He attended a church service this morning. Not to mention he picked Mike Pence, an extreme Christian, as his VP. I don't think I'd get too excited if I were you, lol. He can write off any chances of a second term if he even so much as dances with the idea of being an atheist.

Attending church doesn't not make you an atheist. It's pretty obvious to me that he doesn't have any strong belief in religion. His VP pick is immaterial to me on this matter.

I just think it's great that he won't give us much of the "god" mumbo-jumbo.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Attending church doesn't not make you an atheist. It's pretty obvious to me that he doesn't have any strong belief in religion. His VP pick is immaterial to me on this matter.

I just think it's great that he won't give us much of the "god" mumbo-jumbo.

Can you call him an atheist when he hasn't stated that he is one, though? Are you not guilty of what people say "liberals" are guilty of by doing so? Assigning a label without any proof of such?

It was just humorous to hear you say that, is all. I can imagine how the majority of Trump supporters would react or the tweets that would come from Trump if that accusation were to gain traction.

I only brought up his VP pick because he is very extreme in his religious views and they have shaped his political views and leanings so it would be interesting if Trump were truly an atheist to watch that pairing.

"god" mumbo-jumbo
Lol, that is hilarious.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Donald Trump 'is a Christian' and would appoint non lawyers to Supreme Court | Daily Mail Online

Good luck with that whole "atheist" thing. I think you may find yourself disappointed.
He mainly strikes me as a man who also thinks he is a God, lol.

Well of course he says he's "christian." I didn't say he was stupid enough to admit to not really having a strong belief in religion. Look at his personal life. You think I'm not going to believe he has no belief in god? Lol

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Well of course he says he's "christian." I didn't say he was stupid enough to admit to not really having a strong belief in religion. Look at his personal life. You think I'm not going to believe he has no belief in god? Lol

I guess I didn't know what you were saying then. You seemed pretty excited about our new atheist president lol. You don't want to hear any "god mumbo jumbo" meanwhile I've listened to 3 different prayers in this inauguration so far. I don't think you're going to escape God as much as you may hope to, lol.

This inauguration is basically a church service so far lol.

Trump may not have a strong belief in religion but I'd imagine he's going to pretend his *** off these next four years lol.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I guess I didn't know what you were saying then. You seemed pretty excited about our new atheist president lol. You don't want to hear any "god mumbo jumbo" meanwhile I've listened to 3 different prayers in this inauguration so far. I don't think you're going to escape God as much as you may hope to, lol.

This inauguration is basically a church service so far lol.

Trump may not have a strong belief in religion but I'd imagine he's going to pretend his *** off these next four years lol.

You're right, it is a church service. I think it's garbage. I won't escape it but I can sure as hell avoid it as much as I please.

And I agree he will pretend to believe in religion. Like I said, I know an atheist when I see one. So that makes me happy.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations to Donald J. Trump for becoming America's 45th President. May GOD fill him with wisdom and direct the actions and path of his administration.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd bet my bottom dollar that around 75% of these women out "matching" didn't even vote.

The sad part is the fact they're marching based on lies and other phony hurts. For example, some women believe that the President will go out of his way to oppress women. How in the heck is going to do that? Others state that they don't like him because of some of things he's said about women that some found unflattering. Every dude in America knows and understands that you can darn near say anything to a good deal of women if they're interested in you. GOD knows I've seen women dressed so fine and walking with a knowing confidence to the point where I was compelled to say, "Girl, yeah! Work it". They'd laugh, wink, smile or say thank you. Women do the same. It has happened to me on more occasions that I care to recall, especially during my bad boy days......The President, being a dude and a rich one at that, has also done it. So what? He was being a guy, and many of those women weren't offended. That same man is now President and is serious about his current role as Commander in Chief. He will not have the time or the privacy to be out and about harassing, demeaning, and oppressing women, in general, like the protestors would like all of us to believe.

Last edited:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The sad part is the fact they're marching based on lies and other phony hurts. For example, some women believe that the President will go out of his way to oppress women. How in the heck is going to do that? Others state that they don't like him because of some of things he's said about women that some found unflattering. Every dude in America knows and understands that you can darn near say anything to a good deal of women if they're interested in you. GOD knows I've seen women dressed so fine and walking with a knowing confidence to the point where I was compelled to say, "Girl, yeah! Work it". They'd laugh, wink, smile or say thank you. Women do the same. It has happened to me on more occasions that I care to recall, especially during my bad boys days......The President, being a dude and a rich one at that, has also done it. So what? He was being a guy, and many of those women weren't offended. That same man is now President and is serious about his current role as Commander in Chief. He will not have the time or the privacy to be out and about harassing, demeaning, and oppressing women, in general, like the protestors would like all of us to believe.

What I find more fascinating is that even if it were true that they were on the verge of being "oppressed", they have rights and liberties to fall back on to protect them. So they act like these protests are worth as much as civil rights protests back in the 60's. People back then were taking to the streets for rights they never had and protesting was the only way to start a movement. So I don't understand this "movement." Protesting a presidential candidate (now POTUS) that was completely in their control to not elect. There were hardly any civil rights for people to fall back on in the 60's like there are today. This crap accomplishes nothing.

I can't help but laugh at the Bernie-ites that thought they would make some statement by not voting at all or for a small party candidate. Stop crying. And women have rights already.

Edit: added small detail

Last edited:

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
The sad part is the fact they're marching based on lies and other phony hurts. For example, some women believe that the President will go out of his way to oppress women. How in the heck is going to do that? Others state that they don't like him because of some of things he's said about women that some found unflattering. Every dude in America knows and understands that you can darn near say anything to a good deal of women if they're interested in you. GOD knows I've seen women dressed so fine and walking with a knowing confidence to the point where I was compelled to say, "Girl, yeah! Work it". They'd laugh, wink, smile or say thank you. Women do the same. It has happened to me on more occasions that I care to recall, especially during my bad boy days......The President, being a dude and a rich one at that, has also done it. So what? He was being a guy, and many of those women weren't offended. That same man is now President and is serious about his current role as Commander in Chief. He will not have the time or the privacy to be out and about harassing, demeaning, and oppressing women, in general, like the protestors would like all of us to believe.

He sat on the Howard Stern show and the conversation went like this...

"My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump.
"By the way, your daughter," says Stern.
"She's beautiful," responds Trump.
"Can I say this? A piece of ***," Stern responds.
"Yeah," says Trump.

Look man...you all can defend Trump all you want and that's all fine and well. But PLEASE don't lump him in with the rest of us men. I'm a father...and that is insanely insulting. All men do not talk like Trump did. And it's ridiculous for you all to continue talking as such. I would NEVER talk about my child in the same way Trump did/does. It's disgusting.

As far as the marches and protests...
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ed-solidarity-with-womens-march-on-washington

It's sad when we can't even understand WHY people feel the way they do. Instead we talk down on them. They simply want to ensure their voices are heard in this Administration. To say women are 100% equal in todays society is simply untrue. I see nothing wrong with them marching to ensure they are well represented in an administration led by a man who has been caught red handed objectifying them.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
He sat on the Howard Stern show and the conversation went like this...

Look man...you all can defend Trump all you want and that's all fine and well. But PLEASE don't lump him in with the rest of us men. I'm a father...and that is insanely insulting. All men do not talk like Trump did. And it's ridiculous for you all to continue talking as such. I would NEVER talk about my child in the same way Trump did/does. It's disgusting.
If you think for one second that President Trump wouldn't go after Howard Stern if he felt Stern was being disrespectful of his daughter, you're delusional. My daughter was straight up gorgeous, but I'm not so wrapped up in my own little world to think that guys who saw her looked at her in a fatherly manner because they didn't. Furthermore, if you have a daughter who grows up to be beautiful and fine, she will encounter guys who will not look at her in the manner that you do. Many of them will have thoughts of how they can get between her legs. Period!

As far as the marches and protests...
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ed-solidarity-with-womens-march-on-washington

It's sad when we can't even understand WHY people feel the way they do. Instead we talk down on them. They simply want to ensure their voices are heard in this Administration. To say women are 100% equal in todays society is simply untrue. I see nothing wrong with them marching to ensure they are well represented in an administration led by a man who has been caught red handed objectifying them.
Aren't you the one who can't understand WHY many of us view BHO in a manner that we do that has nothing to do with his race/skin color? We simply wanted to ensure that our voices were heard and yet, we were called racists, bigots and all sorts of unflattering things for doing so. I see nothing wrong with them saying that BHO is the worst President we've ever had after watching him lead this nation down a road of self-destruction. Anyway, I've just arrived at work. Take care...

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
If you think for one second that President Trump wouldn't go after Howard Stern if he felt Stern was being disrespectful of his daughter, you're delusional. My daughter was straight up gorgeous, but I'm not so wrapped up in my own little world to think that guys who saw her looked at her in a fatherly manner because they didn't. Furthermore, if you have a daughter who grows up to be beautiful and fine, she will encounter guys who will not look at her in the manner that you do. Many of them will have thoughts of how they can get between her legs. Period!

He allowed that man to call his daughter a "piece of ***". There is no defense for that. If you'd allow another man to reference your daughter like that then our views on women today are simply different. In my opinion, there is no justification for that. I don't care HOW any man on this planet will see my daughter and what their thoughts are. When you're in my presence you will give my daughter the respect she deserves. And objectification by minimizing her to simply a "piece of ***" is never ok. It is insane that anyone can defend such comments. That is mind boggling to me.

Aren't you the one who can't understand WHY many of us view BHO in a manner that we do that has nothing to do with his race/skin color? We simply wanted to ensure that our voices were heard and yet, we were called racists, bigots and all sorts of unflattering things for doing so. I see nothing wrong with them saying that BHO is the worst President we've ever had after watching him lead this nation down a road of self-destruction. Anyway, I've just arrived at work. Take care...

Nope. I absolutely understand. My parents insurance costs have risen. That is a big issue with them. You're not a racist for disliking Obama. You've got every right to dislike him for his policies. Up and to this point, the issues with Trump have been with Trump the PERSON. The grace Obama has displayed during his presidency in spite of the opposition and disrespect he's received, in my opinion, isn't up for debate. Trumps character has been the polar opposite. Again, I don't see how this could be up for debate as well.

We simply wanted to ensure that our voices were heard and yet, we were called racists, bigots and all sorts of unflattering things for doing so.

And those marching have been called "Soft, liberal, entitled snowflake crybabies". Let's not pretend the name calling and mud slinging isn't two sided. We can just agree that it's wrong regardless of which side it comes from.

Everyones views of "self destruction" are different though. More people have insurance than in the past. Our unemployment is at an all time low. This country was in much worse shape 8 years ago. IMO, Obama hasn't made this country worse. He's simply maintained it. No worse but no better.

Your opinion is that he's ruined this country and you're entitled to that.

My issue is how everyone is so quick to defend Trumps actions and dismiss them.
"Oh he's just a man"
"Everyone does that"
"But Obama..."
"Benghazi!"

It's all interesting. For the sake of Trump and his support I hope he does "turn this country around". Because it will be an exhausting 4/8 years otherwise.

Have a good day at work. :yes:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
He allowed that man to call his daughter a "piece of ***". There is no defense for that.

Meh, let it go. None of my, yours, or anyone's business what he chooses to let be said about his daughter. Raise your kids the way you do, others raise theirs the way they do. Period.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Meh, let it go. None of my, yours, or anyone's business what he chooses to let be said about his daughter. Raise your kids the way you do, others raise theirs the way they do. Period.

Lmao. This is hilarious. If you think this is just about his parenting skills you're way off base. But that's ok.

I respectfully bow out of this thread and discussion. You all have a great day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox